Participants’ comments from our previous, fully-booked workshop include:
“All aspects were well presented” “Learnt an enormous amount” “Great workshop – very relevant”
Where and when: Warburton’s offices, Rosebank, Johannesburg. Tuesday 10 April 2018 from 8h30 – 16h00
Where and when: Intaka Island Eco Centre, Century City, Cape Town. Friday 4 May 2018 from 8h30 – 16h00
Cost: R2 500 per delegate, excluding VAT
The workshop will cover:
- waste management activities and licensing requirements;
- the implications of on-site storage, sorting, shredding etc of waste;
- the duty of care and the contaminated land provisions;
- compliance action taken by government and case studies;
- offences, including director liability, and what steps must be taken in the event of unlawful action; and
- the future of waste management in South Africa.
The workshop is practical and interactive and will provide you with the know-how so as to remain in compliance, and, in the event of compliance action, to effectively respond to the regulatory authority.
Book today! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 011 214 0660/1.