Partner and Head of Fasken Martineau’s Labour, Employment & Human Rights Law practice, Paul Fouche, partner Sherisa Rajah as well as senior associate Neil Searle are presenting at the Industrial & Employee Relations Summit happening on the 18 and 19 May in Johannesburg.
The team will be addressing new developments in Employment Law For 2017 covering the following topics:
- Prescription of arbitration awards
- Section 197 of the LRA
- Employer’s conduct during strikes
- Prescription of minimum wage
- Doctrine of election in labour law
- Minimum wage and impact for the workplace
- Understanding key employment updates and the implications for your organisation
- The significances of recent key cases in the industrial relations space
- Anticipating future movements in Employment Law:
- What challenges is your company likely to face in 2017?
More information about the team can be found here.