If you are a Self-Motivated, Energetic and Technical Professional with a PASSION for customer service….
We are looking for you!
- Create and execute key marketing/brand plans and strategies for area.
- Co-ordinate the brand initiatives across the region.
- Evaluate customer needs and ensure strategic brand relationships are managed effectively.
- Meet personal and company sales target.
- Maintaining sales administration and records.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B Degree or the equivalent technical qualification in engineering/structural engineering.
- 3 to 5 years sales experience.
- Hardware industry experience would be advantageous.
- Valid driver’s license and passport essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to forecast, plan, be proactive and close deals.
- High energy level with a motivation for sales and the ability to meet sales targets.
- Team player.
- Must be reliable and trustworthy.
All interested applicants can forward their applications to Sally Dorrington at email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 31 August 2017.